Benefits of Teaching Abroad

In previous posts, I have listed some of the benefits that I think people get from teaching English abroad, but I wanted to provide you with this video from Rich at Teach Abroad. Though it's very broad, I think his video provides a pretty good summary of what to expect from your time abroad:


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this video and some other benefits you think people can get from teaching English in a foreign country




https://www.facebook.com/uvictefl

https://continuingstudies.uvic.ca/education-learning-and-development/topics/teaching-english-as-a-foreign-language

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching English in the Czech Republic

Teaching English in Thailand - What you need to know

Myths about Teaching English in China

7 Essential Tips to Successful Classroom Management

Some of My Favorite Websites for English Language Teachers

These Acronyms are Making Me CRAZY: ESL, EFL, EAL, ELL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA....

Now is the time to go abroad!!

Teaching English to Absolute Beginners

Teaching English in South America

Tips for Teaching Korean Students